Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brand New V3 Client!

2 posters

Go down

Brand New V3 Client! Empty Brand New V3 Client!

Post  Ryan Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Hooray! I finally had some time today, and was able to code, and release our new client! It has been anticipated for a while, and I had time, so here it is! This has a few more features than the V2 client, but I'm using the same base client. So there is no change in lag, or loading time; it's just a new client!

Features:

This client features everything that was in the original client, with a couple of modifications. I am releasing this as people do want a new client sometimes, and I hope you like it :-)

Pictures:

New Login Box:
Brand New V3 Client! 29c9xc8

New V3 Client Title:
Brand New V3 Client! 6i9vns

New edited background:
Brand New V3 Client! 33jsboz

Plus a lot more including new words in startup, and cool features Smile I didn't want to add too much to the client, but it's still basically the same, with some new features that it didn't have before.

Client download:

http://uppit.com/t56xz6a98073/Darksyde.rar

Like the new client? Please give me a good reputation by clicking the plus button, it took me 3 hours to do this, and it came out pretty nice Smile

I'm sorry for any disappointments, and if you have any suggestions for the new client to be released including music, tell me below Smile

-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Brand New V3 Client! Empty Re: Brand New V3 Client!

Post  Summer Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEE AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE it took like 1 minute to do?

It's same like old and you dont need to realise neew client you can tell ppls how to fix this.... I undertand you realise cuz you added new customs but not when you write (V3)

I think no1 want to download "new" client next 40 minutes cuz you changed back graund.

Nvm

PLAYER WHO READ THIS : YOU DON'T NEED TO DOWNLOAD NEW CLIENT! OLD IS SAME GOOD!

And ryan please leave realising to me. And can you tell me how much time it took to you to make this client?????
Summer
Summer
Administrator

https://darksyde.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:56 am

Sorry, It took me around 2 hours because I was trying to add more. I will stop now Sad Topic locked.
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 am

Man don't be mad on me but u realy nathing chnged on client but theme. Awesome that you are active!!!!! But i am coder of this server and i make clients.. You can code the client but before you realise ask me cuz you lost much time on uppit.com.... So next time before you realise client ask me =].

Btw.

If you need soem help in coding I am going to help you if i can. Just ask me Wink
Summer
Summer
Administrator

https://darksyde.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Alright man, I'm sorry to dissapoint you. You want a new fourms made or something lol
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down