Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS!

4 posters

Go down

My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS! Empty My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS!

Post  Ryan Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Dear fellow players,

I am greatly sorry. I do now recognize how much of a staff member i was NOT being. I have recently been very upset with The Danzor. I know we have had our times, but thanks to kyle, I wasn't the brightest and nicest either. The Danzor and I started off very good, and then left down hill. I really want to apologize for my behavior The Danzor, Summer, Kyle, Jace, and all others who witnessed this. The Danzor, please accept my apology, I really do want to start over with you.

The Danzor, if you don't accept my apology, I do understand. My behavior was way out of line, and today I'm just starting to realize that. You really are a nice guy, but I took it way to far.

My apologies are 100% true, and I'm truly sorry, and please forgive me. I really want to be the best of friends with you, and I hope you do to me.

My greatest apologies to staff and friends,

-Administrator Ryan-
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS! Empty Re: My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS!

Post  Summer Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:12 am

Sweet =] now lets wait what the danzor gonna say =]
Summer
Summer
Administrator

https://darksyde.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS! Empty Re: My appology. EVERY PERSON, PLEASE READ THIS!

Post  Jace Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 am

Yea Ryan you did get kind of weird there for a sec with Danzor but hey we all go through it atleast you're man enough to apologize. Yea I want to see what Danzor says too Surprised

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Thanks for your support guys Smile I knew I could count on you two. Summer, I believe my friend Jace here could have a position at Moderator? I've been watching him, he's a good guy, except he shot a person once when he was 5. (hehe just kidding about the shooting thing).

-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:38 am

Lol Ryan im not really a staff person. But if you guys belive i could be one then i'll gladly accept, and i'll try my best to fullfil my duty xD and Ryan ty for suggesting me also. Glad to see someone has noticed me.

Ps. Sorry for my very crappy spelling and everything in this post. I'm kinda excited and i can't keep my hands from jittering xD

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:54 pm

Hehe Smile No problem, and I really am seeing progress in you. Hopefully Summer does too Smile

-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

Well if it doesn't happen i'll gladly stick around and play as just a normal player. i never joined darksyde to become a staff member, i joined because of the wonderful people here. Smile

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  billinaire Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:18 pm

hey ryan goodluck at co-owner position!Smile

billinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down