Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons/Armour, Misc., Etc.

3 posters

Go down

Weapons/Armour, Misc., Etc. Empty Weapons/Armour, Misc., Etc.

Post  Sniperstud Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:59 pm

Hello, my Darksyde server name is Sniperstud and I figured I had a couple good ideas and wanted to let the server staff know of them.

1.) Dragon Claws - probably the #1 preferred weapon on Runescape itself and I think people would have a lot of fun with them, especially now that hammers are gone for the most part.
2.) Saradomin Sword - although the Saradomin Godsword would probably be preferred over this I think this weapon would be cool especially if the Special Attack from Runescape could be duplicated or made similar on Darksyde.

1.) In my opinion, I think blood runes should be taken out of the server due to duplication. I think there might be too many people out there duping without staff members knowing of it.
2.) The ability to have 2147M - I think this is crucial because of the fact that so many items are 700M-999M. Armadyl, Dragon Plate, Bandos, etc. So when people do get their 999M it's gone in an instant and I think we should have more room to breath for when we make a big purchase.

That's all my ideas for now unfortunately, but i'll be adding to this thread occasionally Smile

Thanks,
SniperStud

Sniperstud

Back to top Go down

Weapons/Armour, Misc., Etc. Empty Re: Weapons/Armour, Misc., Etc.

Post  Ryan Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm

All added Smile
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  billinaire Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 am

yea in the v2 client all of that is there:)

billinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum