Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post your applications in reply of this post!

+9
Jace
Ex Best
Hlp Thomas
King
Kyle
Ashley
Ryan
xkristukasx5
Summer
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty Post your applications in reply of this post!

Post  Summer Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:43 am

Ok first of all you can do application only if:

- You are normal player to Mod.
- You are Mod to Admin

-You can't do application from normal player to Admin.

- Post your application in reply. DON'T MAKE NEW THREAD. IF YOU DO, IT WILL BE NOT PREVIEVED AND DELETED.
- You need to be registred and played server for atleast 2 days.
- Make your application best you can make!
- Every post that is not application (like comment some1 app will be delated by staff!)
- In your application you nees to anser for some questions below:

Experience: Ever been staff on another server or are you a coder or what?

How often do you play a day?

Do you understand how commands work?

Are you a patient person?

And why do you want to be staff?

What are rules as staff?

please copy and paste these in a reply and answer them for a application

Good maked application look like this:

Hey, first off, I would just like to say thank you for giving me this opportunity to become a Staff member!

ANSWER:: I have been on many RuneScape Private Servers before. I have been a Mod/Admin/Co-Owner for most of all the Servers that I have played on. So, I have quiet a lot of experience as a Staff member.

ANSWER:: Well, it's summer vacation and I have a lot of free time. So, I can usually be on all day, but I play Xbox too. So, I may not be on the Computer that much here and there. But I have my days where I wont play 1 thing and I'll only play the other. So, it's pretty much evened out.

ANSWER:: Yes, I understand how the commands work. I know all basic commands and quiet a bit of hidden commands. I can also quickly learn commands, so if I need to learn a command, I can do it relatively quickly.

ANSWER:: I am a very patient person. I can handle pressure, being told what to do (I have no problem with authority). Nothing really angers me to make me lose my "cool".

ANSWER:: I want to be a Staff member because helping people is what I love to do. I love the feeling you get knowing you helped someone out. Knowing that you a person everyone can depend on to help them get through something. Which is why I always apply for Staff member.
.:ATTENTION:. -> I WILL *NOT* LEAVE THE SERVER IF MY APPLICATION GETS DENIED!

What are rules as staff?

ANSWER:: I'm not really sure what you want me to do here? Are their rules somewhere on the Website saying what the rules are or do I make my own? (I did *NOT* find any rules for Staff so, I'll make my own

Rule #1) Always be unbiased when solving a situation.
EXAMPLE: Say if your friend gets in to a fight with another player. You should *NOT* favor your friend over the other player.

Rule #2) Be professional. Act mature.

Rule #3) Respect the Community, other players, and other Staff members.

Rule #4) Try to help out as much as you can. Whether it be making suggestions to better the Server, or just helping players out.

HOPE YOU LIKED MY APP!

It's only exemple. If you copy anything from exemple to your app it will be not previeved

Thats all. I wish you luck!
Summer
Summer
Administrator

https://darksyde.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty i want to by moderator

Post  xkristukasx5 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:45 am

im are nothing just i hellping ppl and get staff.im not coder.

almost all day about 9hours on weekand.when i go to school i play about 2-4hours.

ya.im understande because i play on next servers and i see more commands and how that commands work

yes am patient.some times im are not patient but i try too be it.

i like help for ppl and ban cheaters and play on this server

What are rules as staff?
1:help all players and respect themes.
2:by friendly whith players.
3:golden rule: help for scammed players and by nice for every1.
4:dont give free spawned item from simple player.
5:dont ban for nothing
6:dont kick for nothing.

i very need admin because i play on this server long time.

xkristukasx5

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty Re: Post your applications in reply of this post!

Post  Ryan Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 am

Hey guys! My name is Ryan from the server, and I am going to be re-applying for administrator. I was administrator on the old source, but we now have a new source. So here it is!

Answer: I have owned my own server, and administrator on our current server. However, I found that it is not very fun to own your own server, without helping others. YES OKAY, MY SERVER WASN'T THAT POPULAR Sad

Answer: I normally play 3-4 hours on weekends, and atleast 2 hours on the weekdays. I try to be on as much as I can, for my sake, and the players sake.

Answer: Yes. As I mentioned earlier, I have owned and coded my own server, with a client and forums. So for example, when you type ::home on the server, it isn't that simple in the files. ::home is really ("home"), and the coordinates plus more Very Happy

Answer: To be honest to all of you, I do have ADHD. But I have it controled to a level where it only effects my school grades Smile I don't seem to have a problem with it other than school, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Answer: I was staff before. I do understand if I am not accepted, I will not be offended, as there are several other people out there. However, I do have 58 post count, and have made several posts on the forums, so I believe I can do this Smile

What are rules as staff?
Do NOT ever be biased to your friends (Example: Favoring your friend over someone else)
Do not use the 'perfect' ring in pk
Do not set a bad example Very Happy

-Thanks and I do understand If you don't accept me
-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty Ashley for mod.

Post  Ashley Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:58 am

First i wanna say that i am very happy to get the chance to become a moderator.

Yes i do have experience i have been admins for 5 servers.

I do play a lot because not much is going on in school i play 2-5 hours or 2-6

Yes i do and i am not allowed to abuse them.

Yes i am very patient.

I wanna become a staff so i can help people and i am much more effective When i am a mod.

What are rules as staff?
1. I cannot abuse my powers for no reason.
2. I have to have respect t higher ranked players.
3. If there is someone that is breaking the rules i have to talk with them (first warning) and if they keep breaking the rules i report to My block or Summer. Or if they are scamming second warning can be mute.
4. I cannot take my friends higher then other players. So if he break the rules he will anyways get warnings
Thanks for the chance. And many kisses Ashley

Ashley

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty Kyle's 2nd Staff Application

Post  Kyle Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:50 am

Hello Darksyde,

This will be my second time applying for staff after losing it because of server issues. However, I am glad that I still have the chance to apply for staff. Very Happy
This will be my most detailed application to date.

I have played RSPS for about 5 years now. I have been co-owner on several servers. I have also been admin on more than I can count. These servers have gone down due to family issues/financial problems. I have more experience as a staff member than anyone that I have met so far.

It really depends. On the weekends, I am more active than I am during the weekdays. This is because, in highschool, 5 out of my 8 classes are AP, and 2 of them are Honors. I am currently involved in a Javascript honors course. Most likely, I will be on about an hour during the weekdays, and about 4-5 hours during the weekend.

Yes, I know most commands, hidden as well as shown. However, if there is a custom command, I might not know it. But I am a very fast learner and will most likely know the command within the first 5 minutes of being told.

Are you a very patient person?
Yes, I am very patient. The only thing that really bothers me is people logging into a server asking for staff. Other than that, and scammers (of course), nothing truly bothers me.

Why do you want to be staff?
First off, I want to be staff to help promote the server. I want to do everything that I can to make our server better and more popular. Recently, I have been attempting to recruit people to our server without much success. I will continue this action as much as I can. Secondly, I want to be staff to help clean up the server. We have had spammers and people hacking into our server. Whenever I am on, I do whatever I can to stop this, if I see it.

What are rules as staff?
There are the rules that I have been using, and will continue to use. (even without staff)
1) Respect Everybody
2) Never deliberately create a problem
3) Do not abuse powers
4) Treat everybody the same
5) Don't set bad examples
6) Never go against an order from a higher rank.

Last off, I would like to say how much I like this server. I am currently the oldest player on the server. There was one person who registered before me, and he quit D:. I have stuck with this server from the beginning because I really like it. If I find an opportunity to help a server I really enjoy, I do whatever I can to help.

Respectfully,
Kyle

Kyle

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty Re: Post your applications in reply of this post!

Post  King Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 am

Hi community of Darksyde,

Hello players, staff and viewers of this post. Thanks for having another oppurtunity of being a STAFF member of Darksyde. Smile

Experience: Well, I have alot of experiences here in RSPS life and in Darksyde. I am an old player of Darksyde who knows a lot of staff members and players. So, I think my experience in Darksyde is enough to fulfill the priorities of being a staff member.

I really play alot of RSPS in one day. If i'm not on, it means I'm just resting my eyes from the computer or either I have a class. I'm a college student and have a lot of time for RSPS and most of all, Darksyde. Very Happy

In my experience of being staff here in Darksyde, I should know how all the commands work. And in my experience of being staff on all the other servers i've been, I should have memorized all the commands and how the commands work. And I know for myself, If you are a staff, RESPECT your commands. Smile

Are you a very patient person?
Well, when it comes to patience, yes I am very patient. But what bothers me most on Darksyde are the Spammers who Don't stop spamming until they don't get enough players on their server. If then, I would not control myself and crash their server. Neutral

Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be a part of the staff because I want to Help the server Economize and Keep the server running. I enjoy helping players a lot. I'm not that kind of staff who just wants to be staff because they get famous. I want to earn that and Respect from players by helping them and being their very good friend.

What are rules as staff?

#1 Do not abuse powers.
#2 Respect all people even a newbie on the server.
#3 Give Respect fairly and don't abuse players.
#4 Be a good leader to everyone
#5 Don't create a fight between players/staff.
#6 Use your patience on all the problems that goes through the server.

Hope you like my kind application. Just want to continue to spread the happiness on this server.

Much Love and Respect!

-King
King
King

https://darksyde.forumotion.com/ THE BEST!

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty FTW

Post  Hlp Thomas Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 am

For one, I would like to say i'm dedicated, as proof i play daily. Also i've played RS, and RSPS since 2004..so i have 6 years of experience on my belt and counting.

I've been staff before on Hero-scape, it was a 317/417/and 517! I have not worked with coding before.

Hmm, depends on the day and my tennis schedule, but usually 4+ hours. Even midnight for those of you across the seas from the U.S!!

YES i understand all commands and how they function, and when to use them.

I am very patient, but everyone has there limits, when an problem occurs, tbh i think 3-4 times is enough.

For one, I figured why not, I already play this server almost 24/7. Also I wanted to help contribute more.

What are rules as staff?
Respect other plays, All staff is to be respected, Treat others as you would want to be treated, and most importantly FOLLOW RULES yourself.

Hlp Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty for mod

Post  xkristukasx5 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 am

i now owner on my server im not coder

4hours in day
you understand how commands work?
YES i understand all commands and how they function, and when to use them.

I am very patient, but everyone has there limits, when an problem occurs,

For one, I figured why not, I already play this server almost 24/7. Also I wanted to help contribute more.

What are rules as staff?
Respect other plays, All staff is to be respected, Treat others as you would want to be treated, and most importantly FOLLOW RULES yourself.

xkristukasx5

Back to top Go down

Post  Ex Best Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

"Yes i have been staff on several different server's, example one of summer's server"

"I shall try to play a couple of hours every day, and more on weekends."

"Yes, I understand"

I'm really patient person and I do not panic in difficult situations, and I will try to help the difficult players."

"I want to help new and old players and give advice as far as I can, and I get along well with different people."

What are rules as staff?
-Respect all players, also other staff.
-Give instructions all players.
-Help new players to get started.
-Dont give away item's!
-Talk/punish rule breaker or tell to onwer/co-onwer.
-Treat everyone individually.
-And of course all other rules which everybody have!

Hope you choose me one of server's moderator's, because i will fill the task well. (:

Sincerely, Ex best.

Ex Best

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:34 am

Well i've been on this server for awhile, since before the new source. So I decided to try to get staff. First of all I would like to thank My Block and Summer for making the forums and the game. And ty for letting us all aply to become Staff. And so with that done and said here is my applacation.

Yes, I have been staff mulitple times on countless servers. I've held just about every rank also. I've been Mod, Admin, Hidden Admin, Co and i've also have been an Owner.

Well with school and all I couldn't really play much but now that I have free time i'll be on alot more. Probably 5-8 hrs a day when the server is up.

Yes, I am vary formulair with commands and how they work. On a older server I used to play I even helped make some commands. *I never coded I just helped with what they did and how they worked*

I'm a vary patient person and I rarely get mad under any circumstances. I've learned to control my feelings over pixels and rarely yell.

I've been on this server for awhile now and i've done just about all I can as a non staff. I want to contruibute to the community and help make this the number 1 server.

What are rules as staff?
Staff members have lots of rules. Some of the important ones would have to be;
1. Don't brake staff rules, of course.
2. Don't spawn items for any non staff member, this could ruin the econ.
3. Respect all players and staff alike.
4. Be fair when dealing with problems, don't take a side even if the person is a friend.

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Very nice jace! I think you deserve it, however, working on your grammar skills never hurt! I think you might stand a chance.

-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Lol sorry Ryan im so tired atm nothing i spell is coming out right Razz It's not always this bad I promise. Smile

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Jace wrote:Lol sorry Ryan im so tired atm nothing i spell is coming out right Razz It's not always this bad I promise. Smile

IK! Great job however.

-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Yannick Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 am

Experience: Ever been staff on another server or are you a coder or what?I was admin on summerscape and respected my position as mod and admin
Further ive been moderator on some other servers and helped people in time of need. Anyways i love to be respected by people as moderator. As moderator people come to me faster to get my advice or help.

How often do you play a day?Well.. It's holiday in Holland now Wink I will be alot online if the server is on.
Im dissapointed the server is now offline because My Block is now at his dad.
But ive been not many online in the last 2 weeks because when i come online, noone is online.. Sometimes My Block or King.. But theyre AFK and they say nothing.
My Block says he watch movies when he's AFK lol.

Do you understand how commands work?Yes, i've been on many servers. The first thing i do is ::commands
haha
I know many of them and secret ones Wink
Summer, try to say on DarkSyde ::yellow
YOU GET A FREE YELLOW PARTYHAT OMFG!
:p

Are you a patient person?Like my first apply on SummerScape I got to say I prefer not to brag Razz
But i think i am patient as moderator and will help the server.

And why do you want to be staff?I want to be part of the great staff of Darksyde Wink I'ts fun to be moderator or admin
so you can help the server more and if we're making screenshots or a video i can't play in it :p

What are rules as staff?
Don't break the rules of course Wink Because you have to set an example to players!
Respect your position and help the players in need so it's more fun to them and to me!

king Yannick king

Ps. In this apply may occur some mistakes because I'm Dutch.
I can still make a conversation with people but some grammar details can be wrong.

Yannick

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:47 pm

I thought it was a very great application, and then I read your dutch! VERY NICE YANNICK, I guarantee you will get atleast moderator. Btw, what kind of movies does block watch :O

-Ryan Very Happy
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty lisa application

Post  lisa Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 pm

Hey,yes i have been a staff i was a mod on bountyscapepkz im looking forward to being a mod on darksyde

Well,if its a weekend 5 hours but if its a work day i basically play 6-7 hrs so yea plus got school so yeah.In the furture i will play more of this server.

Yes, in bountyscape there were commands such as master, suggest, etc and more so i was hoping there is commands in this server

Are you a patient person? Yes, i am very patient i can handle any kind of preasure i will get any job done for a fellow member or a player.

Well i want to show how consistant i am and independanted so yeah .

IF i dont get mod i understand please feedback on my mistakes

What are rules as staff?

lisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Lisa,

Overall you have a very nice application. However, you did miss the form "what are the rules as staff". And, I really wish you would explain a little bit more about why you want to be staff, and just give a little more facts Smile Nice application overall.

-Administrator Ryan-
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty billinaire

Post  billinaire Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 pm

ive been staff on bob-scape,elite-scape,and pklandz.all of which I was a moderator.
im not a coder,i dont have much coding experiences.

i play at least 1-2hours a day because of school.On weekends up to about 5-7hours daily.

yes.i owned my own server for awhile.basic's ::train ::gwd ::shops..that kinda stuff

yes but i can only take so much.

i feel that i have the potential to exeed regular players and i dont abuse what i earn.

What are rules as staff?
be as helpful as possible,be fair,be loyal,dont be a jerk to other players,and no special
treatment to certain players.(because your my friend doesnt meen you will get
special treatment)and what ever else staff tells me not to do:)

please give this some thought.most current moderaters arnt even active anymore.can
you please tell me things i need to fix in my application(if any)

billinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Dear Members of Darksyde,

:INTRODUCTION:

I know a lot of you know me from the server, and forums Smile. If you don't know me, I'm Ryan, an Administrator here in Darksyde. I thank you all for allowing me to be a staff member, and treating me with cooperative respect through my months here at Darksyde. For those of you that don't know, I also was coder and co-owner on Summer's server back in the summer of 2010. So Summer and I have accumulated to be pretty sweet friends throughout the months. I'm sorry if I bored you with that Smile
Today, I will be taking a huge step in my administratorship. YOU MAY WANT TO SET DOWN YOUR CHEESE CAKE JACE AND YANNICK. I, Ryan, would like to make a formal application for Co-Owner of Darksyde.
I understand very much if I'm not accepted, or even looked at for co-owner, but I would really like to take a chance. I am currently the top poster of the forums, have made 2 server trailer videos with Summer for Darksyde, and more. Not that statistics count. I honestly don't believe that being the best will ever get you far, I just think if you are great and respectful, you will get farther. Well, I hope you aren't too board, because my staff application is next.

Ryan's Application

Q:
Have you ever been staff on another server or are you a coder or what?
A: I have owned around 4 of my own servers, along with being staff on countless servers to help the owners' code. I find it is rather unfair, and slightly boring, to own your server, without giving my experience to others. That's how I met Summer. I ran into his server under moparscape server status, and joined. I made a formal application, and made it into a moderator position. I was so happy, that I decided to go for a shot-in-the-dark for administrator. And sure enough, I got it. After that, I decided one more time to try to go for co-owner, and after a couple of days, I made it!

Q: How often do you play a day?
A: Unfortunately, I am not able to play as much since I have school. On the weekdays, I have a time limit of around 2-3 hours per-night. On the weekends, I will be on for atleast 3 and a half, to 4 hours. I have been getting on a lot recently, but no-one has been on, since of the one week reset whilst My Block was going to bond with his father Smile

Q: Do you understand how commands work?
A: Yes, I do very much understand how commands work, and how they are added into the system files. For example, when a player will type ::home, the server files are registered under client.java, and it is called ("Home"), some coordinates, and other things per command. And, the server files are based off of else if statements. This means also that the server is run off of a .cmd command prompt.

Q: Are you a patient person?
A: Yes. I am a very patient person. I do have ADHD, which is a hyper-active disorder. However, I am on medication for it. You may be able to ask almost every member that knows me, and they know I do take things seriously, but have tons of fun. So I'm not just blowing things off and being hyper, not at all.

Q: Why do you want to be staff?
A: As I stated in my first introduction paragraphs, I am an administrator. I would like to be a co-owner, as I would first of all be able to have more rights, and more respect. It seems ridiculous when a new player comes on, and asks if you're the owner, and then wants staff. If they asked if I was owner or co-owner, I would say yes, and if they told me to give them staff, I would be able to be respected in this situation more than an administrator. But as I stated, I am very fine and will not quit if you players do not accept me to be a co-owner, and there is no offense taken there Smile

Q: What are rules as staff?
A: I am not going to copy a list of rules for staff, but I have made up a perfectly good list, in my opinion, that would suite the server's needs:

1. Do not use the p ring, or 'perfect' ring in PK or Team PK in any manner
2. Do not be biased to another staff member;
Example: If your friend and another player are in a fight, do not favor your friend

Those, in my opinion are the two best rules a staff member should follow.

That is my application Smile I really hope you accept me, but if not, please remember, you guys are amazing for letting me be admin, but co-owner would take me to the next level. Thanks again guys, and I understand 100% if I'm not chosen, as I'm lucky enough to be any staff at all of the server. By the way, this application only took me 35 minutes, so that shows I'm a pretty fast typer Smile

Thanks guys!
-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jace Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Wow Ryan great app! I really hope they give your app a review cause your a huge help to the server and forums. Good luck bro and I hope you get what you are asking for (:

Jace

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Thanks man same 2 you. Now we see what they say Wink
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post  billinaire Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:48 pm

will some1 please take a look at my application up there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

billinaire

Back to top Go down

Post  Summer Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:16 am

Well nice app ryan and billindare. Ryan's besst like always =] I wish you got your Co =]
Summer
Summer
Administrator

https://darksyde.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:27 am

Thanks Summer, do you think I have a chance? If you don't want me to because you are, that's fine Smile

-Ryan
Ryan
Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post your applications in reply of this post! Empty wow yannick

Post  My Block Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:26 am

Im giving last admin spot to yannick I like hes apply and he's good person Smile -Block
My Block
My Block
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next